> That movie is great

I'll probably throw it on the queue after the show is done. It's been
a really long time. Dunno why I don't remember it as being good.

I do have a rule about watching movies made of plays I'm currently in.
I don't do it. If I have not seen the movie, I don't rent it; if I
have, I still don't. My children are both beginning to act as well, so
my wife and I have established the "no movie version" as a hard and
fast rule.

Case in point, last year I did "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"; I
have seen that movie many many times (even own a copy), but I didn't
want it to color my performance in an immediate way, so I didn't watch
it until after the production had closed.

A nice thing about a lot of the show's I have done is they've never
been made into movies (Larry Shue's "The Foreigner", or "The Diviners"
being good examples...) or they were made at a time when I wasn't
really interested in the subject/film (Ordinary People, 1980 - I was
11), in 1992 I played Dr. Berger (the Judd Hirsch role) so I didn't
see it until later.

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher