This is a rumour posted on fucked company which stemmed from a rumour on a
yahoo groups list which is *porbably* an attempt to influence share prices.

(and if it is true better dust off those asp books ;-))

Kola Oyedeji
Web developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
ekeda ltd
http://www.ekeda.co.uk
(+44)020-8429-7300