I would say ONLY if it's sincere and helpful. Geldoff can be an annoying
little prick, but I think he's genuine, and his efforts are certainly
grandiose. Can't say enough good things about Bono, that guy just wants to
make things better. Period. He flat refuses to join the "lets trash Bush"
Hollywooders, because he knows that's not going to make things better.

I haven't completely made up my mind on Clooney, but I'm thinking he's one
of the good ones...he's a smart dude.