i love golf on tv, but only when tiger or philly are in the hunt.
baseball, is ehhh, ill watch the post season
nba post season only
college bball, ALL THE TIME!
college fball ALL THE TIME!
hockey, ehhh.... i need to get to a freakin game!
soccer, love it love it love it... and there is TONS of action in a
soccer game, not sure how anyone could say not? hell, that game is
moving all the time!