I dwid its!!!!

I dwid it dwid it dwid it dwid it ..DID ITS!!!

yaaayy!

I had to download a file from ATI for Windows MCE (although I am using
XP), its an encoder.
Once I installed that, Windows Media Encoder started encoding the
video stream just fine.

>From there it was simple.

I'm playing with screen sizes and encoding levels right now. I'm up to
720 across.

1920 x 1200 maxxes out the processor on my encoding machine, and in
playback sound is sluuuuuured and the video playback is choppy. So I
need to go with something a bit less I think.

WME could be a bit more intuitive....like I thought I could just set
my screen size and it would do the rest for me. ^_^

But it works!

After the games today, but it works for the remaining games whee!