-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 6:31 AM
To: CF-Community

Exactly. When I first started here I was told that it was a very firm
company. I like being able to come home in the evening and having a life. I
leave between 5 and 5:30, get home shortly thereafter (the only way I could
have a shorter commute would be if I worked at home), cook supper and then
relax for the rest of the evening. Its a great way of retaining your sanity.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer