I have a basic idea I want to present to my boss.  She has requested that I
create a mock-up of the page as either an HTML file or an image.

HTML is the way I want to go, but I don't want to use a table (I want to keep
it accessible).  Can someone point me in the direction of a CSS tutorial that
will let me create the sections I need for my design (see link below)?

I need to define 4 sections on a page where one is the branding on top, the
next is the content section that extends to the bottom of the content, one for
my advertising that floats at or slightly above the "fold" of the page and the
last being my standard footer and SEO text.

I know I can define these as DIVs, but I'm not sure how to make them float.

If anyone wants to see the VERY ROUGH sketch of my preliminary idea, follow
this link:

http://www.sunshinepages.com/redesign.jpg

Warning - This is a 76 kb file.