> Nick wrote:
> " Because it's true.  Let's try it the other way - you find all of the
> business he didn't bankrupt. FYI - there aren't any."
>
> Nope he just said business he didn't bankrupt

Just to be clear, here's how this went:

<Rich Billionaire Texas guy>: "I've got lots of money but these pesky
laws are preventing me from havin' total power.  I need a governor
under my thumb.  What Ise needs is a patsy...  Some doofus I can
totally control like a robot.  Hey you boys gots any suggestions?
Bush?  Yeah, but isn't he a broke moron?  You're right!  That does
make him infinitely controllable..."

::Calls Bush::

<RBTG>: "Hey George, you've always wanted to be a politician and I've
always wanted to control one.  How about you run for office?  No,
don't worry I'l pay for everything.  Here's what I want you to do: buy
a stake of The Texas Rangers that I own.  No, don't worry, I'll lend
you the money interest free, your stake will get big quick then you
can cash out, pay me back, and have $15M for yourself.  This makes you
look like you actually accomplished something.  We can't run a broke
Harvard MBA!  Huh, huh, huh ..."

::Bush Elected::

<RBTG>: "Holy shit!  This moron could be freakin' president!"

:: Calls Bush::

<RBTG>: "George, here's what I want you to do next ..."