that reminds me of this conference call I was sitting in on.  Our VB
programmer is russian and even though he's been in the country since
'90, he still has a heavy russian accent.  Most of us in the company
don't really notice too much.  However, we were talking on this
conference call to some programmers of this insurance application.  On
the application, there's a button to check a payee against the Office
of Foreign Assests Control, or OFAC.  The button is labelled OFAC and
it wasn't working.  During the call, my coworker repeatedly talked
about the "OFAC button does not work".  The programmers on the other
end just kinda ignored him.  It took us a while before we realized
since he pronouces his A's a little differently, what his question
sounded like: "The O-Fuck! Button does not work" :)