We're actually having a monsoon season this year <g>. Never seen one before. I
gather we didn't *quite* have more rain last week thn we had all last year, but
it was apparently really close. Fortunately I am up in the foothills so while
the street may flood a little, it clears quite quickly.

We did have about four inches on the street for a bit yesterday though, enough
for me to postpone my trip out in search of wi-fi. Actual precipitation was
about an inch and a half in an hour or two, and right on schedule, they had to
save some kid from drowning in an arroyo. It's apparently a fairly frequent
cause of death here, strange as it may seem to drown in the desert. More rain
again today. At least it beats the frying-pan-like experience I am used to in
July. We may even get ourselves out of drought, who knows?

Just sharin'....

Dana