> Robyn wrote:
> So you're the owner of two new Scottie puppies?  Congratulations!
> What're their names?

Well, we think they're about 4-7, not sure.  The girl is Bailey and
the boy is Bronco.  Bails is very sweet, knows her name, and minds ok.
 Bronco is also nice, but doesn't know his name.

FYI - many of these dogs hadn't ever been out of a 4x4 cage.  The
rescuer just picked up 80 dogs last night and one of them was lying in
sewage and his face was rotting off. There were dead dogs lying all
over the property.  There's a special place in hell for these people.

I would encourage anyone who wants a dog to get a rescue.  You can get
any breed and age.  And they're all so loving because they've been
starved of it their whole lives.  And since the AKC is a POS you can
even get them with papers.  One Rescue we picked up, Lindsey, had one
of the country's best Scottie bloodlines.

http://www.petfinder.com