By the way, got my "Sandy" book, and kudos to all you guys that
contributed!!!! Our very own Jennifer Larkin, John Wilker and Simon are in
there too!!! Way to go guys! Even Dain Anderson! Though I don't think he
frequents this list.

And of course congrats to *everyone* who worked on the book. It must be
quite a task to get something like that done and work on jobs and life at
the same time. I know I wouldn't be able to spare the time. It's bad enough
I'm taking a break this morning to chat with the list.

:)

Erika
with a K