No, I do not believe I could deduce from their religiousity whether or
not they had a proper sense of morality.  I think it has little or no
bearing on their morality.  I believe that's a myth perpetuated by
religious people against people who are not religious.  I think your
morality is tied more towards your capacity for empathy.