On 7/23/06, Nick McClure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've never had any real luck with the end of the month thing. But I also
> only buy when the new model year comes out and the prices are low on the
> previous model year.

I bought a Civic in 1998 doing this and paid like 100 over invoice
(according to kbb.com).  The guy was nice about it, but was soooo
itching to go home by 1:30AM (the dealership closed at midnight).  I
got a low price, and a lower interest rate than I'd been able to find
at my Credit Union and Bank.  I used the add ons as leverage too,
finding out the cost of each before-hand and doing the math to ask for
all of them at cost.  This was a huge dealership, so they could afford
to make a deal without impacting the bottom line much at all.

-Cameron