Not advocation, predication. If I asked a woman if she was hippy or not, I'd expect to
be hurt. If I told my wife that, I'd expect to have to get some jewelry pretty fast.
Now, about Pres. Todd's french maid?!? Is she part of the presidential package?
Oh, and it was Judith that went after you for repeating jokes. I just did the
husbandly thing and backed her up.