From: Vivec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 4:11 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Lebanon: 900 Dead; 1,000,000 Displaced

What they've done so far has had no measurable effect on Hezbollah's
actions thus far.
So their intel must be pretty sloppy.

And I say again that I do not think America's response would be an
iron bomb response at all. I think they would go in on the ground and
work alongside the Mexican government, especially if that government
said come and help.

You fall into the trap of equating everything within Lebanon to
terrorism which could never be further from the truth. This is a
fallacy that Israel and the US want to perpetuate. It gives a blanket
acknowledgement to attack any and everything, and kill anyone they
please.

Lebanon has said and is on record in saying that they will accept
International assistance to deal with Hezbollah, but Hezbollah is a
multi faceted organisation with a multitude of roles within Lebanon.

But of course, Israel continues to level the country, with American
bombs and American citizens firing those weapons into Lebanon I might
also add.