Wow, everything the Bush Admin does is a lie because not liking him is
enough proof. But forging documents to throw an election, doctoring
and staging photos for propaganda are fine. As long as it skews the
story to your point of view I guess.

Anderson Cooper:
While on the Hezbollah side, it's really interesting — I was in
Beirut, and they took me on this sort of guided tour of the Hezbollah-
controlled territories in southern Lebanon that were heavily bombed.
They are much cruder, obviously. They don't have the experience in
this kind of thing. But they clearly want the story of civilian
casualties out. That is their — what they're heavily pushing, to the
point where on this tour I was on, they were just making stuff up.
They had six ambulances lined up in a row and said, OK, you know, they
brought reporters there, they said you can talk to the ambulance
drives. And then one by one, they told the ambulances to turn on their
sirens and to zoom off, and people taking that picture would be
reporting, I guess, the idea that these ambulances were zooming off to
treat civilian casualties, when in fact, these ambulances were
literally going back and forth down the street just for people to take
pictures of them.

Green Helmet Guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPAkc5CLgc&mode=related&search=

Michelle Malkin examines more suspicious MSM photos from Lebanon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-5fwppzGQ

Israel says BBC not reporting war fairly:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1154525841951&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull