Man, I'd be in if i hadn't already reached my NFL gambling threshold for
this year. Already in two pools and a fantasy league.

I love the system your pool is using, with the points....thats how we do our
college bowl pool. Tons of fun, and does a good job of separating the men
from the boys. Specially over a 17 week period i bet.