If he didn't do that he wouldn't have gotten elected in the first place. The
reason this guy one is because our current Governor left the seat when he
was elected and caused a special election, the guy that lost the
congressional election ran for the seat and won, of course he had just come
off an years campaign drive for another office, and the person put up by the
republicans wasn't that well funded for such a short campaign.

What I hate most is that this guy goes to these democratic fund raisers and
talks bad about the very policies he votes for, or doesn't show up to vote
on at all.