so apparently there is a ban on transporting donkeys and
llamas....damn 9/11 regulations.  I think I may have a
solution....they have backpacks custom made for this stuff, and some
of them even have a place to put your laptop.  This may be a bonus.
Of course, I'll leave the laptop back at the room.  And before I hear
any of you bitching "It's a vacation, leave your laptop at home", I've
got too much work right now and I didn't want to have to reschedule
the vacation.