Somehow you and others think that we as Christians blindly follow.  For my
crowd, nothing could be further than the truth. We closley examine the
beliefs that we have, and question them ourselves.

You're right, deciding who gets to go to Heaven and Hell is God's job, and
not man's.  However, judgement (not condemnation) upon the actions of others
is a thing for men to do.  The laws of God are written in the Bible.  It
should be pretty obvious that if you believe what the Bible has to say, then
you should be able to detemine the rightness and wrongness of any action.
It's Law, like anything else. Let's read what Jesus said about judgement:

Matthew 7:1-2
1) Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2) For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the
measure you use, it will be measured to you.

This is a discourse on being a hypocrit, not suggesting that we may not hold
opinions on the rightousness of a person's actions.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Now Jesus says we should judge righteously and fair.

None of us Christians limit salvation to a particular few (except maybe the
Jevohah's Witnesses, who limit salvation to 144,000 people).  Salvation is
available to everybody, you just have to accept the salvation.

Whether or not a child who has never heard of the word of Jesus will go to
Hell is a matter for Jesus alone to debate.  However, it's pretty certain
that a person who intentionally refuses to follow will in fact burn.  You
can say that it's my judgement, but really, it's not.  I can't send you to
Hell. Going on the assumption that God is real, and that Jesus is real, and
that what they say in the Bible is real, then my belief in the matter is
irrelevant, and so is everybody's elses.  It simply will happen as
predicted. If none of this is real, then it won't matter, will it?

People who call you a heretic probably have some basis for doing so.  How is
it that your personal 40 years of what I am sure is devoted study would
override the collective thousands of years of wisdom obtain by thousands, if
not millions, of people?

> "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that
> whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life"
> does not have a coda that says "and everyone else will burn in hell"

Here's why Jesus is the only way to Heaven:

John 14:8
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to
the Father, except through me.

Now let me give you some Biblical perspective on the subject of Hell:

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the
soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
hell.

Rev. 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the
sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all
liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the
second death."

Yes, this says that the unbelieving will go to Hell.  So you should look at
the whole of the Bible rather than selectively choosing your phrases to suit
your needs.

If you don't think that the Bible is right, why quote it?

- Matt