Scott Stroz wrote:
> What I loved about the 'One year later....' is that most of the charcters
> got a little soft.  Everyone looked like they put on a few pounds, like one
> might expect when the fighting stops.

Starbuck looks HOT with long hair :)

If you didn't see the final episode of season 2 (2.5), then the
webisodes are VERY confusing!

Personally, I don't like the idea of the humans living under Cylon rule.
  That's not what Battlestar Galactica is about.  I'd prefer if it were
all a dream or something, but if not, I hope they get "rescued"
relatlively quickly.

I can't see how that would happen though with the entire cylon fleet
hanging around... numerous base ships, hundreds - maybe thousands - of
Cylon raiders.  I don't see how two dramatically understaffed
battlestars could possibly take them on.  Nor can I see how the humans
on the surface could "overcome" the cylon occupation.

It'll be interesting to see where they go with it, but I am concerned
about the storyline.

Rick