I can't give exact figures at the moment.  But I do not believe I have a
monthly cap of any sort.  I don't believe the company pays the rest of my
medications.  The Insurance plan does.  The Company pays X dollars to be able
to offer Y plans.  They pay a portion (80% I believe) of the employee premium
to belong to a given plan.  Once in the plan the costs are split between the
employee and the insurance carrier.  The company does not pay beyond the 80% of
the premium.  These premiums and what they cover in detail is negotiated every
year.  And this year the company is covering the entire increase so I will be
paying the same dollars for a higher premium.  Which I guess the company is not
covering more then 80%.

If there are maximums or caps these will be included in the details of the
plan(s) that the company gets for x dollars.

Now if one is trying to do this all in-house I guess it is all different, but I
have never experienced that.

At the end of October I get an annual cost/price break down of all my benefits.
 Then I'll have a better idea of what is my "complete" compensation total,
salary and benefits.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.