It aint snobby to only drink beer who's taste you enjoy. Hell, I only drink
beer who's taste I enjoy! That includes the King of Beers.

I also can't stand Mich Ultra, so I don't drink it...doesn't make us beer
snobs, unless you think less of those Mich Ultra drinkers.

--
"Sinatra was swinging, all the drunks they were singing, we kissed on a
corner then danced through the night."