OK, now if you are talking worst, then this list is good by comparison to
some of the crap me and my friends will try.

We go to the local huge liquor store where they get all sorts of crazy stuff
and we'll buy a few six packs and try them.

We've had some really awful stuff. Beers flavored with Coffee, CoCo,
Blueberry, Apricot.

I'm not talking about malted stuff like Smirnoff, its actually beer.