On 10/7/06, Gruss Gott wrote:
> > Prince Valliant wrote:
Get a room :)

You finally admit the economy is doing great but only because you
found a way to take the credit from Bush. Problem I have is I don't
see how you're doing it.

Is it:
Corporations being more profitable have nothing to do with Bush.

or

"precisely the point at which the lower tax rate
was proposed and subsequently applied retroactively." There hasn't
been a purer validation of the Laffer Curve since Ronald Reagan rode
off into the sunset.

Should be credited to Reagan and not the Bush for lowering the
dividend-tax payments in 2003?