Heh!  I forgot this is a "holiday" for US.  I've never in my nearly 25 years of
employment, worked or an organization that had these minor holidays off.

For the first 15 or so years, I worked in Culinary positions that didn't offer
ANY holidays off, many of them where the busiest days of the years.  After
starting my transition to a corporate environment about a decade ago, I have
been with companies that had different arrangements for these days.

First I worked several years for Aerojet, they had the average 14 holidays the
Federal government offered, but consolidated most of them into one large
"holiday" where pretty much the entire company had Christmas Day to New Years
Day off.

Now I work for BloodSource, a non-profit blood bank.  And since the need for
blood never takes a holiday, (often the reverse) we are never completely closed
and the company only offers a few of the major holidays for the staff.

----------

It explains why the commute was so nice this morning.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.