I had to wait to reply! I was laughing so hard at your laughing, I had tears
in my eyes! And now my sides hurt! :)

But does it have to be a Notary? I thought it just had to be a document,
"written" by the person, stated in the "presence" of others.

Very interesting. Will have to do some more research.....

Erika