Robi Sen has an interesting query for all you Quake fans:
Folks,

I was tech editing a Quake 3 mod book when the author was injured in a
accident and it does not look like he can complete the book.  The
publishers have asked for my help finding a author to finnish up the
book for publication.  If you are into Quake or FPS games and have
written mods before this is your chance to get a book published!

The person you want to contact is Emi Smith at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Drop her a email and she will get back to
you with the details or you can email me and Ill let you know as much as
I know.

Cheers,

Robi

P.S.  If you know someone out side this list who would be interested
please do pass this email along.