REAC/PASS-IT
(202)-475-8875

Dana Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/31/2006 11:47 PM
Please respond to cf-community

        To:     CF-Community <cf-community@houseoffusion.com>
        cc:     (bcc: Scott A. Stewart/REAC/HHQ/HUD)
        Subject:        Re: Sam- I think I know how ya feel.

Please do. She is a really nice little dog, but I rent and am already over
my animal quota. Plus she is a bit too hyper for us anyway. Her ideal
family would live in the East Mountains or maybe south valley, somewhere
with a big yard, and have maybe a ten year old boy. I like her enough to
keep her out of our notoriously bad pound but I can't keep her forever and
yet another prospective adopter turned her down just tonight because of
stories she had heard about pits.

Dana