From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:15 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Sirius radio player recommendation?

Anyone have a portable Sirius radio to recommend?  I see a bunch out
there, but was hoping someone might have a favorite or "must have".
Basically, I'd want to have the ability to go from home to car to
office, without having to have three docking station thingies.

Been looking at this one: http://tinyurl.com/cjcdh

XM vs. Sirius arguments aside, please.  That decision has already been
made, based on content.

Ray