On 11/2/06, William Bowen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Was there ever a show that needed so many recap episodes? If you have
> > to explain it so much it isn't working.
>
> I think that's a factor of the creating new viewership... but it sure
> makes it annoying if you've been watching from the beginning...
>
> of course it may also be that the writers consider the viewers less
> than able to keep up with all the details.

Heh.  The wife and I said screw it, we'll get 'em on DVD, before the end
of last season.  We both enjoy it, but missed a couple and it was like,
wth is going on here?

Caught last night's, sorta, and I was surprised to see the guy who I
thought had died (dude who washed back up in a boat, used to press
the button with the guy from the flashback to button pushing- stopped
the big magnet?)

Who knows, maybe death isn't permanent?  Seems like they could
still wrangle many twists and whatnot... FWIW, it's still Good Stuff...