I do.  Fonda and Kerry both gave moral and physical support to the enemy.  they
both did a great job of demoralizing the soldiers on the ground.

I will admit that the war was not fought well in the cities, but out in the
boonnies we kicked VC and North Viet Nam regulars ass.  In Viet Nam that was
entirely too much tail wagging the combat dog.  We did extraordinarily well
even with this handicap.

If not for the public perception directly resulting from Fonda and Kerry's
actions we would have won the war.

as an example of the morale problems this caused, I had a close friend and
neighbor who blamed Fonda for his injuries (physical and mental) during the
war.  He was shot in a firefight in 1972 and blamed his intense depression and
PTSD on Fonda specificly.  In 1991 he committed suicide while watching a news
broadcast on her wedding to Turner.

This was quite a lesson for me in 1991.