Those are all good tips.. I started the crate training, he's taking
that pretty okay. However I have tried 3 times today to get him to go
on the pad and he refuses. I've even changed pads, thinking maybe the
other one was defective. If he doesnt go on the pad, I cannot
positively reinforce it. I had him on the leash so he couldnt go too
far I added a little bit of food to his bowl and let him eat and
drink. Before I knew it he was urinating on the floor. I quickly moved
him onto the pad but it was too late....But the other day when he went
4 for 5, I thought he was well on his way to learning......