I learned something new today...a dog that doesn't shed.  Huh.

My sister's cat just follows the roomba around when it turns on.  Well,
until it does that 180 degree turn and the cat is directly in front, then
the cat runs like mad.  I think the cat is used to it now, though, and
thinks it's more a toy than anything else.