> Dana wrote:
> no actually I think it was the sheer stupid arrogance of this
> administration, of which Iraq was a symptom.

Can't disagree with you there; I never liked Bush except for the time
between 9/11 and Afghanistan.

It's just soooo ironic that this is an Administration that choose
ideology over pragmatism, arrogance over contemplation, and now look
at them: turning to Bush 41 to save the day.

When Rummy left, that was the end of it.  There's no way that Bush is
going to bring in a guy from Baker-Hamilton and not let him implement
a solution he was an architect of.

It was Bush essentially saying, "I was wrong and Daddy was right."

That having been said the Democrats scare the crap outa me on fiscal
issues.  But, like most other Americans, I'm willing to take that risk
right now.