From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:27 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Subversion!! ARGH!

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
> I think by default everyone has read access so you won't be prompted
> for a username.  When you make a commit to the repository, you'll be
> prompted for a username/password.

I never got prompted for a username/password - I couldn't access the
repository at all.

I had actually disabled anonymous access.. and allegedly, auth access
defaults to "write" according to the svnserv.conf file but that line was
commented out.

When I uncommented it, I got prompted for authentication.

Now that I'm imported my directory structure... I'm not sure what to do...
when I right click on a file, it doesn't give me a "Check out" option.

rick