> gMoney wrote:
> NO! It is at it's WORST, brainwashing.  You are centering on the worst
> perversions of the various religions.

No, they are all this way.  For example, is there room in Christianity
to question whether Jesus really rose from the dead as Thomas did?
No.

That is, to be part of the Christian religion you must believe in
every aspect of the faith or you're not complying in the faith.  At a
minimum you'll get a talking too.  At worst you'll be murdered.

With spiritualists you're free to believe anything you like.  You can
meet every Sunday, sing together, discuss belief, faith, etc.

Look at it this way: I don't exclude you or look down on you because
you don't lift weights 5 days a week or more.  And if you do, I don't
require that you do the exact same sets as me or you can't attend my
gym.

Now if I were religious, I'd probably ask you to attend my gym for
free and then try to convince you to do a 10x3 workout like I do.  If
you didn't agree then, at best, I'd let you continue to attend, but
not let you teach others your non 10x3 ideas - even though we're all
just lifting.  If you tried to tell them about your non 10x3 work out,
I'd ask you to leave.  If I were REALLY religious, I'd have you
murdered.