What is far more annoying is our personal privacy and freedoms being eroded
under this ever present 'threat' of 'terrorism' in the name of 'security'.

Sacrificing our personal security for the security of the state on the altar of
terrorism. In the end, the reality that we face is that the state itself has
become the terrorist and we are its victims and its slaves.