Well, for me.

I'm so fucking irate.

1.  I had to sit and listen to the good doctor talk on the phone for half an
hour.  He was talking to his lawyer about changing the name of his company
from F. Jay Pepper (yes doctor pepper) to F. J. Pepper, because one of his
clients had the audacity to call him Jay.

2.  Then even though we were the only two people in the office he had me go
to the waiting room for 20 minutes.  After he finally called me into his
office he asked me to leave my jacket as it smelled of cigarettes.  Ok, no
problem.  Then he goes on to tell me how offensive that smell is and that I
am not to smoke for several hours prior to coming to see him.  I informed
him that this was simply not going to happen.  Then he whined about his
other clients that smoke and how they come first thing in the morning and
don't smoke, so he doesn't have to deal with it.

Now this is a shrink.  Supposedly some pretty good one too, so I guess he
feels that he can pick and choose his clientelle.  Needless to say I asked
for my money back, and my paperwork and left.

Now seriously, I wouldn't smoke in the mans office, and he knows this.  It's
not as though that were the fear, no, rather, he wants me, the customer, to
make allowences for him.

No wonder he has no fucking appoinments set up.

Grrrrr.