Oh yeah, their business support is the best. Don't know how many systems you
have, but you should look into the warranty parts direct service. For $180 a
year you can goto a website and order your own replacement parts.

I have about 50 or more servers that I have some hand in, and then we have a
few hundred in the machine room. I can also use the service for friends and
family. I don't have to call anybody, just put in the service tag and the
part I need, and boom, the next day it is here.

We have 4 hour part replacement on most of our servers, unfortunately the
web system won't let you do that. But you have a separate number you can
call and they can put the request in for you.