From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 7:34 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Snow in Southern Cali

Yeah, it is scattered all over. I am in the High Desert and the skies are
clear. If I look to the South at the mountains, I see lots of clouds and
snow. When I was going into work this morning (rather attempt) I got to
138/15, and the 15 North and South was shut down. Went my alternate route
through the canyon dirt roads (snow and ice roads this morning) and gave up
when all of the idiots in 2WD trucks, vans and cars were clogging up the
road getting stuck. So I said the hell with it and came home.