On 1/12/07, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All the more disturbing that she's such a poor communicator.  I think
> she always sounds confused - as if she's memorized a script but the
> question she was asked wasn't on it, "uh, I, uh, the security, uh"

If you ever actually watched her you would know how foolish that
sounds. She usually embarrasses the questioners making them look like
children. Like during the 9/11 commission testimony, she knocked them
out of the park yet daily kos and huffbaby played it like she was lost
and confused. Don't forget Reagan used to start with weeeeellllll, to
give him time to gather his thoughts. Clinton on the other hand will
make up a total BS story about a women and a child yada yada.

> She's kind of like the absent minded professor.  Smart doesn't mean
> effective; don't you watch The Apprentice?

No, it sucks and so does Trump.