If you expect to be able to use these cameras for remote type stuff,
picture quality may be an issue.  My bud set up some 4 cams w/1
pci card fer $200 type deal, which works alright for seeing if someone
is there type whatnot, but when the vending machine people wanted
some mug-shots (we had some local yokels snaking money from 'em),
the quality wasn't very good.

So if you actually want to be able to nab folks who rob you later, you
might invest in a higher quality camera, as it will improve the chances
of getting a good face shot.  Course, if all the equipment is there, it
might get robbed too.  Um. Yeah...  anywayz, just wanted to bump
the picture quality issue.