On 1/16/07, Mike Tangorre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1 for each of her 5 kids. I guess the norm today is two. The images,
> especially the 4D ones, are incredible. GE not only makes awesome bombs,
> they make cool ultrasound machines! LOL

We had to pay extra to get the cool ones.  Went to sneakpeekultrasound, a
nice little shop that does 'em.  Twas a cool experience-- new age music with
this heartbeat- makes you want to go to sleep :).

Guess I can see the idea of doing it every day, but it would probably bug
the baby-- Rio knew when we were trying to catch a glimpse.   It was pretty
funny.  And they recorded it all to DVD, soundtrack y todo.

Good experience, had the parents, etc., all there in the room.  First
grand-child/niece, etc., so everyone was excited.  We ended up going in
twice.  Crazy watching the progress, fer sure.

I'm still tripping on how fast they grow and change.  Woah.