ok so...suppose I say

' ...provides functionality for the specified decorator to also
automatically extend all the public methods of the generated Object.
This means that within the CFC designated to be the decorator, it has
access to all the methods that are generated, but also has the ability
to overload those methods, and overwrite or extend the default
functionality."

this requires no further clarification? I find this slightly rough
going, but I am entertaining the possibility that this is cause I'm
me...

thanks for the input
Dana