I think that part A of paragraph 1 does not go well with part B.

I think that paragraph 2 is very optmistic, in that the incentives for
corporations to pollute and generally behave badly are much better
than they are for altruism, and corporations by definition are
profit-seeking entities.

I think that paragraph 3 is a) overly naive and b) irrelevant to my point.