So anyone hear about the federal courts decision to overturn DCs gun ban. If it DC loses it's appeal in a year or so the people of DC will be again to own guns in their homes. That's as far as the court went so far.
Interesting thing, if they lose (which it looks like they will never even get an appeal, the Supreme Court hasn't heard a 2nd Amendment case in something like 70 years, they always turn them down) it will also invalidate gun laws in Chicago, New York and LA. I read some of the opinion and they basically called the lawmakers in DC fools. I'm wondering if it would be good or bad for this to go to the high court. I mean, I know that the court is mildly stacked to the right currently, but there have already been surprises from the court. Anyway we have some newbs on here, at we haven't done this one in a while, I figure it's about time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7 Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:230178 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
