In windows you can use c, jscript, vbscript, or windows batch files out of
the box. You can install the interpreters for perl and python.

It doesn't have bourne, but I never liked bourne to begin with.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:44 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: New MacBook Pro 15!
> 
> > Nick wrote:
> > Which you could do in virtually any OS.
> >
> 
> Uh, maybe, but the other real options are Linux or Windows.  I have no
> idea about that crazy windows command line crap, but it's crazy.  I
> know enough to get my network config and that's about it.
> 
> So I'm biased: I like a slick gui combined with UNIX.  Only choice in
> the World is a Mac for that.
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Deploy Web Applications Quickly across the enterprise with ColdFusion MX7 & 
Flex 2
Free Trial 
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:230730
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to