Lemme see:

First Home Computer: TI 99/4A

I loved that thing... was an active member of the Hudson Valley TI 99/4A
user group looooong after it was obsolete.  I must've been 12 or thirteen
when I joined.

I later upgraded to a Tandy 286 - my first real online computer.  I was one
of the first 500 people to join Prodigy (I got a mouse pad for it).

When we moved to Boston and I sold my car I bought a 486 DX2/66 and it's
been an uphill battle ever since.

My current PC is a "super dulie": Dual AMD Opteron's, Dual Monitors and
Mirrored Hard Drives.  ;^)  We've got a lot of other PCs strewn around the
house.  A Shuttle SFF in my son's room, an older LapTop in my daughter's, my
old workstation (still a high-end gaming PC) in the family room and an old
SFF PC in the garage on the workbench.

Then they're the two servers (one retired, the other running Virtual PC
Server and hosting about a dozen development platforms) and the NAS Box.

Lots of boxes.  A mix of Vista and XP and a lonely little Linux box.

Jim Davis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:230881
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to